Oversight returns to Direct Recordings with two slices of funked up drum & bass.
Lucid is reminiscent of the classic Good Looking Records sound, a tried & tested mix of rolling amen breaks & heavy weight sub basslines, backed with haunting stings & soothing synths.
Photographs is a more musical affair. Oversight’s piano skills move the tune through a chorus of chants, headlong into a beautifully rolled out bass
This release has received national radio support from B-Traits & Friction on BBC Radio 1, and Crissy Criss on BBC 1Xtra. Photographs was picked up & pushed regionally by ‘BBC Introducing’ in the South East.
AS SUPPORTED BY:
- FRICTION (Radio 1) “Really like Lucid”
- B-TRAITS (Radio 1) “Nice”
- CRISSY CRISS (1Xtra) “Cooool!”
- DJ PHANTASY “Wicked jungle vibes”
- LOGAN D “Really like this release”
- BBC Introducing – Listed in their top tracks so far of 2014